Home | Miscellaneous
As a writer, you can be sure of one thing - that decently paid freelance writing opportunities are not easy to find. Even if you are able to write a piece of writing in 5-10 minutes, you will not get rich on $1.00 per article. How are you going to really make a decent income with paid freelance writing opportunities? What you are about to read are 6 things that every writer should know if they want to "make it big".
1. Write well. If you have a strong portfolio, you will be much more likely to attract the attention of "employers" when you apply for higher paid freelance writing opportunities.
2. Market yourself. It is WELL WORTH the effort or money spent to create an attractive website highlighting your best work. You are selling a service - and the more attractive and professional the service is, the better!
3. Don't fall for job offers from websites that are not legit. Do your homework. You will not be happy to discover that a particular website for whom you worked all week has suddenly disappeared, won't respond to your emails, or simply does not pay you.
4. Remember that time is money. Surfing the internet for good freelance writing opportunities, for research, or for those "high paying" hidden gems, can be the biggest waste of your time!
5. There are many different kinds of writing jobs. Often writers only think about articles, novels and non-fiction as writing that pays, but there are MANY other writing jobs advertised online. Food-writing, short-stories, copy-writing, technical writing... just to name a few.
6. Write what you know. The BEST jobs for you to bid on or accept are on topics about which you already know a lot of information.
Freelance writing opportunities are excellent for the part-time worker or for full-time writers. This career can be both lucrative and exciting, but only IF you can find the highly paid freelance writing gigs. And unfortunately, this is tough to do!
Article Source: http://www.healtharticlesworld.com
Most of what "amateurs writers" tend to find when searching for writing jobs online is so low-paying that it doesn't seem worth the effort. Why not give yourself a break and learn from an expert writer about how to really make the money roll in? What you'll find at for a full time career for you or simply a way to bring in some extra, much-needed cash, learning about how the to find the high-paying gigs will be well worth the time spent.
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
Not yet Rated